We develop bespoke comprehensive health and safety management systems. Our health and safety file’s form a holistic fully integrated system that references to the health and safety act and regulations. The process simplifies the health and safety file’s administration and the understanding of its workings.
Developing site specific health and safety files in the construction industry has become an onerous task. Every client has their own set of specifications. A one site fits all safety file has long gone out the door.
Every safety file index looks different. At WT safety compliance consultants, we have worked with most of the big construction firms and have adapted our safety files to suite their requirements.
We also understand that a safety files not implemented is not worth the paper it is printed on. We include in our safety file price, implementation.
Implementation is the communication of all the documents in the health and safety file, this process acknowledges that employees have been informed of the contents of the she file. Implementation also requires the legislated appointments to be signed by the applicable person.
Safety file printing factories does not include implementation, and they hardly take site specifications into consideration. The consequence might leave your company open to non-compliance, and non-compliant safety files relates to a delay in production. Which in turn have a direct impact on your bottom line.
Get your compliant health and safety file today. email@example.com
Our safety files consist of but is not limited to:
- Your letter of good standing with the compensation commissioner
- Occupational health and safety act, act 85 of 1993 and the 2014 construction regulations
- WCL2 Employers report of an injury
- Health and safety specifications from client
- Notification of construction work ( if Applicable )
- Site specific health and safety plan
- Health and safety policy
- Work place rules and Policies
- General Duties of Employees
- Section 37(2) Mandatary agreement
- Appointment of contractors
- Risk Assessments
- Fall protection plan and emergency recovery and retrieve plan
- Your medical fitness certificates
- Health and safety rep monthly inspection and reporting
- Induction training
- Accident and Incident Procedures, including emergency numbers and annexure 1
- Hazardous chemical substances- Material Safety Data Sheets
- Fire Equipment( Service Certificate and Vessel pressure test certificates
- Toolbox talk registers and Topics
- Your employees ID’s and List of employees
- Inspection registers applicable to your scope of work and legal obligatory inspections requirements
- Occupational health and safety act and regulations legal obligatory appointments relevant to your scope of work
- Daily safe task instructions ( DSTI’s)
- Planned Task Observations ( PTO’s)
- Emergency Plan
- Man Hours
- ( Any other client specific documentation as may be required from the client)